Hey, everyone! I’ve been thinking about doing a beauty review for a while now, so here’s a list of six awesome products I’ve been loving this summer!
1. Passion fruit eos lip balm: I love eos lip balm, so when my mom came home with a new flavor, I was super excited. This limited edition passion fruit lip balm smells amazing and moisturizes my lips so well. I bring it with me everywhere and use it all the time. I love it and thinks it’s perfect for summer time. This pack also comes with a Strawberry Sorbet eos lip balm, so you’re getting two for an awesome price! The strawberry flavor is also awesome for summertime, so keep one with your makeup and one in your bag for on the go purposes!
2. Maybelline EyeStudio master precise eyeliner: I love this eyeliner! It’s liquid liner in pen form, so it’s super easy to apply. It glides on so smooth and creates neat lines. I can use it all the time: making fun wings for nights out and lining my lids for low-key days running errands. I love how versatile and easy to use this eyeliner is.
3. Renpure Australian lemon oil high lighter: My hair always gets naturally lighter during the summer, but this spray really helps the process! It’s like an all natural version of Sun In, and I love the way it smells! It even makes my hair softer and lighter without the use of chemicals. I’ve been using this product for years and I absolutely adore it!
4. L’Oreal advanced hair care triple resist ultimate strength solution:
About a year ago, I was really into strengthening my hair so that I could grow it out. I read an article in Seventeen magazine and wrote a list of products to try, but I’ve found that this is the only spray I need. I use it almost as a detangler: I spray it in my hair after the shower, comb it through and then apply my mousse. It has made my hair so much stronger and healthier and I love the way it smells. If I had to recommend one hair product to anyone, it would be this one. My hair grows much faster than it used to and is definitely healthier!
5. Degree invisible solid deodorant in Berry Cool: Okay, I’ll admit it: I’m Greek and often times have terrible BO… Yikes! The only deodorant that can last me through the day is this 48 hour motion sense variety. It’s new and improved and works like a charm! I can go out and go dancing without worrying about smelling like a pig or even reapplying. It comes in so many awesome scents, but I think the Berry Cool is fresh and perfect for summer! This is one product I’ll be keeping around for a looooong time!
6. Passionista Fruit Satin Care Shave Gel: I’ve used plenty of shaving creams and gels, but I definitely hit the jackpot when I picked this up! I’m telling you, since I’ve started using this, I’ve been getting the best shaves I’ve gotten in years. My legs are more moisturized and smoother, and my underarms have never been neater. And the smell is amazing! I now actually look forward to shaving, just because of this amazing gel! And who doesn’t love a clever name like passionista fruit?! Yep, this shave gel’s a keeper!
If anyone has any other thoughts on these products or decides to give them a try, let me know in the comments below or send a picture to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org! I’d love to hear about any other products you guys love! Also don’t forget to follow my Tumblr, tantalizingly-tasteful.tumblr.com, and my Instagram, @tonirose08! Love you guys xx
In This Article:
eos Strawberry Sorbet & Passion Fruit Lip Balms, 2 count, 0.50 oz, $5.88 at Walmart
Maybelline EyeStudio Master Precise Eye Liner in Black, $5.99 at Harmon
Renpure Australian Lemon Oil High Lighter 8 oz., $5.99 at Harmon
L’Oreal Advanced Hair Care Triple Resist Ultimate Strength Solution, $5.99 at Harmon
Degree Invisible Solid Berry Cool 2.6 oz, $4.39 at Harmon
Satin Care Shave Gel Passionista Fruit 7 oz., $2.49 at Harmon