1. Faux leather moto jacket: When fall comes around, with its brisk mornings and freezing nights, I know it’s time to break out the outerwear. A faux leather moto jacket is just the piece I need to boost my fashion cred. They’re classy and sassy, and can bring an outfit together like nothing else. I usually go for something in black that’s polished and not costumey.
2. Skater skirts: Nothing goes better with cropped sweaters and knee high socks than skater skirts. They can be casual or dressy, patterned or solid. There are so many varieties of these skirts that are perfect for autumn. I try to look for something with a slightly longer length so I can wear it to school!
3. Infinity scarves: Scarves are some of my favorite accessories during the fall season. They keep me warm and still look stylish. I especially love infinity scarves because they’re cozy and lend a bit of texture to my outfit. Plus, there are so many different ways to wear them! Look for a pattern or color that fits in with your wardrobe!
4. Casual dresses: I love wearing dresses to school all year round, but most of my dresses are either too summery or too fancy. So this year, I am on the hunt for some cute casual dresses I can pair with tights just for school or even for a party! Right now, my eyes are wandering towards dark, fall colors and cute patterns!
5. Plaid blouses: Plaid is such a classic pattern for the fall, but this year, I want to give it a more fashion-y look in my wardrobe, so I’m looking for plaid blouses. They’ll look more polished and runway-esque than a plain ol’ button down!
6. Booties with low heels: I loooove booties, but all the pairs that I own are either completely flat or too high for me to be comfortable in in school. This year, I’m on the hunt for cute booties with a one inch heel, which will let me be comfortable and cute! Bonus points if they’ve got trendy cutouts!
7. Plum, eggplant and wine: Plum, eggplant and wine are such rich and classy colors, they’re perfect for fall! It’s easy to find all sorts of pieces in any of these cool, fashion-forward colors, and they’re awesome with florals, stripes and plaids! Look for a piece that fits in with your wardrobe!
8. Blazers: Blazers are a must-have for every single girl out there. They’re polished and stylish, but most importantly, they can even keep you warm. They’re perfect for an internship or interview, even in a bright color or cool print. Blazers are so versatile, and can go from school or work, to a night out! Find a piece that you’re comfortable in and that you can have fun mixing and matching with!
9. Kimonos: Kimonos are so graceful, and can be a great middle layer for the fall. They are fun to wear and are flattering to all body types. Something in dark, fall colors is perfect for the season.
10. Loafers: Loafers are super classy and super cute, not to mention comfortable and easy to rock in school, at an internship, at work or even out on the town. They can say a lot about your personality, and they’re a perfect pair of shoes to wear in the midst of a sea of boots. Look for something that says something special about you.
If anyone has any other fall pieces they love or decides to try something I have on this list, let me know in the comments below or send a picture to my email: email@example.com! Also don’t forget to follow my Tumblr, tantalizingly-tasteful.tumblr.com, and my Instagram, @tonirose08! Love you guys xx
In This Article:
Jou Jou Zip-Front Faux-Leather Moto, $69.50 at Macy’s
Faux Leather Twill Moto Jacket, $69.99 at T.J. Maxx
Kimchi Blue Printed Classic Skater Skirt in Blue Multi, $29.00 at Urban Outfitters
Textured Skater Skirt in Navy, $12.99 at Rainbow
Crochet Infinity Scarf in Ivory, $12.99 at Rue 21
Women’s Plaid Infinity Scarf, $16.94 at Old Navy
Women’s Rugby-Stripe Sweater Dress in Warm Stripe, $35.00 at Old Navy
Floral Crochet Bell Shift Dress, $31.95 at Love Culture
Womens Cami Top, $8.70 at Abercrombie & Fitch
Sheer Plaid Chiffon Wrap Top, $23.99 at Charlotte Russe
Mojo Moxy Dusty Bootie, $49.94 at DSW
Haylen in Taupe, $39.95 at JustFab (members’ price)
Fuzzy Fur Sure Striped Jacket, $54.33 at Go Jane (yes, it’s cruelty free!)
Vigoss Coated Skinny Jeans in Eggplant, $49.20 at Nordstrom
Every Morning Wine Red Sweater, $34.00 at Lulu’s
Classic Notched Collar Blazer in Dark Purple, $29.80 at Forever 21
Oversize Leopard Blazer, $47.99 at Pink Ice
Xhiliration Fringe Kimono Jacket, $22.99 at Target
Camo Print Kimono, $28.90 at Wet Seal
Pucker Up Lips ‘N Lipstick Smoking Flats in Black, $18.33 at Go Jane
Come On, Get Sassy Flat in Red, $34.99 at Modcloth